Someone asked me what my favorite quotes are and to be honest, I have too many but I will post some of them here.
- If you settle for just anything, you’ll never know what you’re truly worthy of.
- Sometimes life gives you two options: losing yourself or losing someone else. Regardless of the situation, don’t lose yourself.
- If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, you do have a pretty big problem.
- Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only you give it power.
- Don’t worry too much about people who don’t worry about you.
- Know your worth! When you give yourself to someone who doesn’t respect you, you surrender pieces of your soul that you’ll never get back.
- Sometimes you’ve got to emotionally let go of the things that once meant a lot to you, so you can move beyond the past and the pains they bring you, and open the next chapter in your life.
- If you want to get over a problem, stop mulling it over and talking about it. Your mind affects your mouth, and your mouth affects your mind. It’s nearly impossible to move beyond something when you’re obsessing over it.
- If it is detrimental to you emotionally, physically and spiritually, what choice do you have but to let go and flourish with self-respect.
- Saying goodbye is one of the most painful ways to solve a problem. But sometimes it’s necessary.
Why do I like quotes so much? Because I feel like that are little reminders of what is really important in life. Sometimes we are too distracted in this world that it helps to have a reminder.
Until Next Time,